Monday 6 December 2010

Development

The kittens soon learnt to climb out of their pen. If we net over the top we could keep them in but we would also keep Hattie out. So the Lindam type pen with bars would have been better. On the other hand they get plenty of exercise climbing up the mesh. So they are free range in my office, and are clawing round my ankles from time to time as I type. Every day they find a new trick, a new height to scale. I have blocked the chimney........ Quite fussy about food. I've been feeding Cimicat milk powder to mother and kittens. Just nearing end of second tub, and not sure if I'll buy another, though that always goes down well. Have been trying to give a mix of cheaper and more expensive kitten food, but, like their mum, they are prepared to leave the cheap stuff for a day rather than eat it. Weighed them yesterday, and it's still a straight line graph, with them around 800 gms each now

No comments:

Post a Comment